(Photos taken before prep, repair and/or maintenance)
Championship technology comes to the middleweight class with the Ninja® ZX™-6R. With the biggest engine in its class, the 636 cc inline four-cylinder engine outperforms the competition.
- Selectable full and low engine power modes allow riders to adjust power delivery to riding conditions
- Three-mode KTRC traction control tuned to cover a wide-range of situations from advanced racetrack use, to normal street riding, to mixed / slippery conditions
- Showa Separate Function Fork Big Piston (SFF-BP) offers light weight, broad adjustability and smooth progressive damping
- F.C.C. clutch with assist and slipper functions offer light clutch pull and minimizes wheel chatter caused by aggressive downshifting
- Special Kawasaki Racing Team (KRT) theme featuring Lime Green / Ebony bodywork